Local Charities & Organisations
- Luton & Bedfordshire Youth Association
- MK Victors Amateur Boxing Club
- MK Athletics Club
- MK Dons Football Club
- MK Lions Basketball Team
- Macmillan Cancer Relief - Jim donated £750,000 which enabled the opening of the Macmillan Haematology and Oncology Unit at Milton Keynes Hospital.
- Willen Hospice - Jim donated £250,000. Poignant as it was here Jim spent his final days.
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital - Jim spent seven years as a child in this hospital when he suffered from tubercular bones, hence why the generous donation of £750,000 meant so much to him.
Music and Cultural
- The Stable Theatre Ltd - Jim gave significant donations over the years towards the rebuilding of the new Stables Theatre. The main stage was named the Jim Marshall Auditorium in respect of his generosity.
- Woburn Centre for Conservation & Education - A total of £500,000 was donated over two years towards the conservation of the endangered speices of Asian elephants.
- Daily Mail Tsunami Appeal - Back in January 2005 Jim donated £250,000 to the Tsunami appeal after the devastating Boxing Day Tsunami hit Asia, killing thousands of people.
This is only a small selection of charities that Jim has helped over the years, but each week Marshall Amplification give out small donations to local causes such as:
- Various childrens football clubs
- The Ice Gems
- MK Special Dons - Football club for children with disabilities and learning difficulties
- Christmas Day Party for the Elderly
- Oxjam Music Festival - Raising money for Oxfam
- Company MK - Local amateur theatre group
- Cornerstone Music - Donations go towards staging events at the Church of the Cornerstone
- Stony Stratford Bowls Club
- Milton Keynes and West Bletchley Carnivals